What are women’s human rights? … These rights include the right to live free from violence, slavery, and discrimination; to be educated; to own property; to vote; and to earn a fair and equal wage. As the now-famous saying goes, “women’s rights are human rights.” That is to say, women are entitled to all of these rights. As the now-famous saying goes, “women’s rights are human rights.” That is to say, women are entitled to all of these rights. Yet almost everywhere around the world, women and girls are still denied them, often simply because of their gender.
- women beautification
- "I am beautiful" workshop
- education & training separate to children men & women fir computer
- English & hindi special & technical skills
- girls self defence and security - "Naari shakti"
- Helpline nos
- Training of marshal arts - boxing - yoga exercises - distribution of pepper spray and chilli powder
- Sewing Classes
- Gruh udhog classes
Pickle making - papad - namkeen & farsaan - madiya diwali spl - Bakery product
- Rojgaar margdarshan camp
Career pathways program jobs & placement opportunities. )
- Cooking Classes.
- Beti bacho beti padhao
- Pregnant Woman health.
- Women's health- distribution of sanitary pads.